At Home by the Park.
Situated directly opposite Hopetoun Gardens, this sun-filled, ground-floor apartment puts park side living at your door step. Located just a short 75-metre walk to Glenhuntly Road with its easy access to all of Elsternwick’s cafes, restaurants and shops, or perhaps a tram ride to St Kilda then onto the city, the choice is yours.
This well-maintained north facing apartment captures the sun all year round with a large lounge-dining area wrapped around a quaint near garden-level balcony. It has a bright and very serviceable kitchen which adds plenty of choice and is a perfect touch to daily living or easy entertaining.
Featuring two generous bedrooms, both of which feature more than ample built-in robes, and are cleverly positioned adjacent to the stylish bathroom and separate powder-room and large separate laundry.
• reverse-cycle heating/cooling,
• generously proportioned living and dining area
• renovated kitchen featuring Caesarstone bench tops and near-new appliances
• 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes,
• carpeted living areas, tiled wet areas,
• central bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet, separate laundry,
• secure intercom entry,
• undercover off-street parking for one vehicle.
So Much to Offer, So Close to Everything.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION GO TO ‘REQUEST AN INSPECTION’ AND SELECT A TIME.
1FORM CODE IS: HGRE1
|Price :||$500 pw|
|Date Available :||10/01/2022|
Balcony • Built-ins • Close to Parklands • Dishwasher • Internal Laundry • Modern Bathroom •