HomeGround Real Estate’s vendor advocacy service assists vendors looking to sell a property with support prior to, during and after the sale of a property.
HomeGround is a premium real estate agency dedicated to making the world a better place.
HomeGround’s vendor advocacy service includes, but is not limited to:
- Research of sales agents and agencies
- Arrange meetings/property inspections
- Assessment/reporting on the most effective marketing strategy
- Recommendations on property presentation for selling
- Assess and recommend the preferred method of sale (auction, EOI, private sale, etc)
- Review and summarize the sales proposals and present them to the vendor
- Make recommendations to the vendor on the preferred agent/agency
- Review the photos, floor plan, copywriting and other marketing material
- Providing feedback to the vendor after inspections with a weekly campaign report
- If selling by auction, meet with the agent the day prior to the auction
- Present any offers to the vendor and provide recommendation
- Liaise with the solicitor for contract preparations
So, how much does vendor advocacy cost?
Nothing. The sales agent will pay a percentage of their commission to HomeGround Real Estate as a referral fee. One hundred per cent of this fee goes to Launch Housing and reinvested into the community to help people in a housing crisis.
Vendor Testimonial | Paul C.
“Selling our home with Simone from HomeGround Real Estate was fantastic. Simone’s expertise made the process an easy and stress-free experience. Guiding us along the way Simone provided us honest, easy to understand information that lead us to getting us great result. Thank you, Simone, also for answering all our questions and for never making us feel like the beginners at selling real estate we are.”